Join us for the opportunity to connect with food industry professionals, share resources, discuss challenges, celebrate successes and explore ways to collaborate in supportive environment.
- Meet entrepreneurs, restaurant owners, executives, food truck operators, chefs, farmers, journalists, investors, developers and more
- Hear our panel of food makers talk about their diverse paths to making careers in the culinary industry work for them
- Sample a tasting menu from area startups
ADMISSION: $15/per person
- 6:30-7:30 PM Registration/Networking/Tasting Menu & Cocktails
- 7:30-8:30 PM Panel Discussion/Q&A
- 8:30-9:30 PM More Networking/Tasting Menu & Cocktails
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EXPOSURE?
We are looking for a few more startups to sample food and beverages at the event. If you are interested in showcasing your company, please contact Anita Belle at 347-593-8179 or email@example.com.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
If arriving Via Newark Penn Station
Newark Penn Station Entrance:
Head to escalators located next to McDonalds)
Use escalator to far right (next to mini Metro Shop)
Head upstairs to Gateway Spaces
Walk past Zaro’s Bakery towards skyway
Make a left turn when your spot the sushi shop
Make a right turn when you reach Dunkin Donuts
Head up the stairway
Walk straight until you walk pass the NJTV newsroom
Look to left and spot the office space
Enter front doors
If Arriving Via Mulberry Street Entrance
Mulberry Street Entrance:
Use escalator to go to the second floor
Walk straight ahead until you pass extended walkway with chairs on the left side of the walkway
Look to your right and spot glass windows showcasing an office space
Enter the front doors
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Tickets